Time to face reality, and well, reality isn't pretty. I'm not sure if I didn't see the weight I have gained or just chose to ignore it, but either way I'm ready to tackle it head on.
I weighed in this morning and again after my bike ride and the scale read 202 both times. It is that time of the month but I'm not making any excuses, I had been (up until Saturday) eating poorly and drinking a lot more than normal.
The first set of before pictures I have taken in a VERY long time and hopefully the last.
- Check out the Daily Motivation on The Berry every morning.
- Track everything I eat on myfitnesspal.com.
- Drink 100 ounces of water a day
- Start lifting weights at home or the Y.
- Track my workouts on Daily Mile.
- Update this blog as often as possible for accountability.
- Whatever else it takes!!
Next up "Starting Over-ish (New goals)"