- Run thirteen 13.1's in 2013
- 6 down, 7 more to go!-This may change now that I am training for two marathon 6 weeks apart
Finish Ocala HITS 70.3 Olympic Tri and be proud of my accomplishmentDidn't happen, I dropped down to the Olympic distance and it sucked!!
- Complete a century bike ride- I will have to do this on my own if I can
- Sub 2:10 in a half-marathon/
Sub 28:00 5kSub 28:00 5k completed in May 26:15 Go trail running
- Do and endurance obstacle race -Tough Mudder in Nov!
- Training ride over 20 miles over 20 mph avg
- Training run of 5 miles or over sub 9:00 avg pace- down to 8:22 avg for 3.14 miles and 9:09 for 6 miles so I'm getting closer
- Try cross-fit
- Lose 25 pounds- Ugh down only 7 or so but I have a new plan
- Wear real running shorts
- Run- 1,000 miles- 512 miles so far
- Cycle- 4,000 miles- 912 miles so far
- I'm not sure where I came up with 4k but I will just see what I can do.
- Finish my last 7 classes
Bio Chemistry-I survived and it wasn't pretty Writing Intensive- Done with an A!!! Cell Biology- A in Lab- B in Lecture
- Determinative Bacteriology- Fall 2013- Classes start August 25th
- Immunology- Fall 2013
- Two semesters of a foreign language- Spanish 1 and lab Fall 2013
- Apply to clinicals- I apply December 2013
- Repaint the front door and replace the screen door
- Repaint the kitchen
- Put new tile in the kitchen
- Properly install crown molding in the kitchen
- Build a well house
- Put plants around the side of the house
- We bought all of the stones and mulch
Feel good goals
- 13 nice gestures or more
- 6 down 7 to go
- Donate blood 5 times
- January, May, and sometime in August
- Volunteer at a race
- Done- Gasparilla 5k/15k on 2/23!!!
- Sponsor a Striders social hour
- Go on a real date night with James once a month- 7 for 7 so far
- July- Bar hopping with Greg and then we went to Burger 21!
- Sleep at least/only 7-8 hours a night
- Getting better
Sell my old QRSold in April! Sell the Barracuda Help plan my Niece Kaitlin's wedding-The wedding was great!