- Run thirteen 13.1's in 2013
Finish Ocala HITS 70.3 Olympic Tri and be proud of my accomplishment
- Complete a century bike ride- Sebring Century+ on Sept 1st
- Sub 2:10 in a half-marathon/
Sub 28:00 5kTraining for the sub 2 half started today/ Sub 28:00 5k completed in May 26:15 Go trail running- Ran at the new preserve near our house
- Do and endurance obstacle race -Tough Mudder in Nov!
- Training ride over 20 miles over 20 mph avg
- Training run of 5 miles or over sub 9:00 avg pace- down to 8:22 avg for 3.14 miles and 9:09 for 6 miles so I'm getting closer
- Try cross-fit
- Lose 25 pounds- Down about 11 pounds
- Wear real running shorts
- Run- 1,000 miles- 462 miles so far
- 1k shouldn't be a problem with all of the training I have coming up.
- Cycle- 4,000 miles- 896 miles so far
- I'm not sure where I came up with 4k but I will just see what I can do.
- Finish my last 7 classes
Bio Chemistry-I survived and it wasn't pretty Writing Intensive- Done with an A!!!
- Cell Biology- Only 10 days left to go
- Determinative Bacteriology
- Two semesters of a foreign language (or test out) Purchased Rosetta Stone and a CLEP review guide
- Apply to clinicals
- Repaint the front door and replace the screen door
- Repaint the kitchen
- Put new tile in the kitchen
- Properly install crown molding in the kitchen
- Build a well house
- Put plants around the side of the house
- We bought all of the stones and mulch
Feel good goals
- 13 nice gestures or more
- I gave my Disney Marathon entry away
- I gave 2 crib mattresses to a friend for free that she wanted to buy.
- I made a friend dinner for her birthday.
- I bought a girl who was studying a coffee just because.
- Gave a friend passes to Airheads for her kids.
- Handed out coupons to a mom buying diapers and a few other people.
- Donate blood 5 times
- 1- Donated in January
- 2- Donated in May
- 3- Will donate this week (Week of July 8th)
- Volunteer at a race
- Done- Gasparilla 5k/15k on 2/23!!!
- Sponsor a Striders social hour
- Go on a real date night with James once a month
- January- we went to Mellow Mushroom and to see "This is 40".
- February- Date night x 2 More mellow mushroom and "Identity Thief"
- March- date night before Hits triathlon.
- April- went to see "Oz the Great and Powerful"
- May- went to dinner for our 8 year anniversary
- June- dinner
- Sleep at least/only 7-8 hours a night
- Getting better
Sell my old QRSold in April! Sell the Barracuda
- Sold Sold Sold!!!!
Help plan my Niece Kaitlin's wedding-The wedding was great!