- Run thirteen 13.1's in 2013
Finish Ocala HITS 70.3 Olympic Tri and be proud of my accomplishment
- Complete a century bike ride- I'm up to 66 miles.
- Sub 2:10 in a half-marathon/ Sub 28:00 5k
- Go trail running
- Do and endurance obstacle race -Tough Mudder in Nov!
- Training ride over 20 miles over 20 mph avg
- Training run of 5 miles or over sub 9:00 avg pace- down to 9:30 avg
- Try cross-fit
- Lose 25 pounds- Down about 11 pounds
- Wear real running shorts
- Run- 1,000 miles- 324 miles so far
- Cycle- 4,000 miles- 547 miles so far
- Finish my last 7 classes
Bio Chemistry-I survived and it wasn't pretty Writing Intensive- Done with an A!!!
- Cell Biology- Starts in 2 weeks
- Determinative Bacteriology
- Two semesters of a foreign language (or test out) Purchased Rosetta Stone and a CLEP review guide
- Apply to clinicals
- Repaint the front door and replace the screen door
- Repaint the kitchen
- Put new tile in the kitchen
- Properly install crown molding in the kitchen
- Build a well house
- Put plants around the side of the house
Feel good goals
- 13 nice gestures or more
- I gave my Disney Marathon entry away
- I gave 2 crib mattresses to a friend for free that she wanted to buy.
- I made a friend dinner for her birthday.
- I bought a girl who was studying a coffee just because.
- Gave a friend passes to Airheads for her kids.
- Donate blood 5 times
- 1- Donated in January
- Volunteer at a race
- Done- Gasparilla 5k/15k on 2/23!!!
- Sponsor a Striders social hour
- Go on a real date night with James once a month
- January- we went to Mellow Mushroom and to see "This is 40".
- February- Date night x 2 More mellow mushroom and "Identity Thief"
- March- date night before Hits triathlon.
- April- went to see "Oz the Great and Powerful"
- Sleep at least/only 7-8 hours a night
- Getting better
Sell my old QRSold in April!
- Sell the Barracuda
- Listed on Craigslist!
Help plan my Niece Kaitlin's wedding-The wedding was great!
New Goals for May
- Win Biggest loser challenge
- Lift weights
- Go sub 28 at Rap River Run 5k
- Do a trail run
- Donate blood
- Lose 8 pounds