Well I'm late with the update but here it is!
- Run thirteen 13.1's in 2013
- Disney, Clearwater, Best Damn Race, Rock-n-Roll, Gasparilla- 5 down, 8 more to go!- Iron Girl is up next
Finish Ocala HITS 70.3 Olympic Tri and be proud of my accomplishment
- Complete a century bike ride- I'm up to 66 miles.
- Sub 2:10 in a half-marathon/ Sub 28:00 5k
- Go trail running
- Do and endurance obstacle race -Just signed up for Tough Mudder in Nov!
- Training ride 20 miles or more over 20 mph avg
- Training run of 5 miles or more sub 9:00 avg pace
- Try cross-fit
- Lose 25 pounds- Down about 5 pounds
- Wear real running shorts
- Run- 1,000 miles- 244 miles so far
- Cycle- 4,000 miles- 481 miles so far
- Finish my last 7 classes
- Bio Chemistry- In progress
- Writing Intensive- In progress
- Cell Biology
- Determinative Bacteriology
- Two semesters of a foreign language (or test out) Purchased Rosetta Stone and a CLEP review guide
- Apply to clinicals
- Repaint the front door and replace the screen door
- Repaint the kitchen
- Put new tile in the kitchen
- Properly install crown molding in the kitchen
- Build a well house
- Put plants around the side of the house
Feel good goals
- 13 nice gestures or more
- I gave my Disney Marathon entry away
- I gave 2 crib mattresses to a friend for free that she wanted to buy.
- I made a friend dinner for her birthday.
- I bought a girl who was studying a coffee just because.
- Gave a friend passes to Airheads for her kids.
- Donate blood 5 times
- 1- one donation done next one will be later this month
- Volunteer at a race
- Done- Gasparilla 5k/15k on 2/23!!!
- Sponsor a Striders social hour
- Go on a real date night with James once a month
- January- we went to Mellow Mushroom and to see "This is 40".
- February- Date night x 2 More mellow mushroom and "Identity Thief"
- March- date night before Hits triathlon.
- Sleep at least/only 7-8 hours a night
- Getting better
Sell my old QR
- Sold Sold Sold!!!
- Sell the Barracuda
- Listed on Craigslist!
Help plan my Niece Kaitlin's wedding
- The wedding was great
New Goals for April-
- Survive finals
- Lift weights
- Do a trail run
- Donate blood
- Lose 5 pounds
Color key for updates-