- off- tired from the race on Saturday
- Planned to run 5 miles but I ended up going out with James and the girls and doing a family 5k.
- off- I had Emma and Morgan and was horribly stressed about my exam on Friday.
- Tempo run on the treadmill
- 1 mile warm-up
- 2.58 miles in 25 minutes @ 9:41 pace
- .5 mile cool-down
- off- Biochem exam, I spent 7 hours at Starbucks and once I got home I was exhausted.
- 2 mile shake out run on the treadmill before St. Pete Rock n Roll Half-Marathon
- 13.2 miles in 2:18:45
Run - 22.48 miles
This week was extremely stressful and I think I needed a mental and physical rest. I have 7 weeks until my next exam so I have plenty of time to get some miles in and study so that next time I'm won't be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Lessons learned this week
I have to start getting my workouts in before my day officially starts that way I will have more energy and won't procrastinate and skip workouts.
I'll leave you with a few shots from our family workout on Tuesday, Emma decided Mini Wheats would give Audrey much power so she handed them to her as we ran and Audrey rode.