- 40 mile ride
- 2.25 mile run
- Some weights and planks
- James was off of work for the holiday so I headed out on a long bike ride to loosen my legs from the half on Sunday and later I jumped on the treadmill to run a few miles.
- I gave blood so I couldn't work out, I should have worked out before I donated but oh well.
- 600 yard swim
- We went swimming but I was feeling off from donating so I cut the swim short.
- 2.5 mile tempo run and an 18.5 mile ride
- 5 mile run @ 10:08 pace
- We skipped going running with the Striders because we didn't want the girls to be cold and cranky, what I should have done was just go alone and let James run later-lesson learned. Later we went to Clearwater beach with the sTRIders for an open water swim but the girls got tired so I ended up skipping my swim also.
- 66 mile ride - 19 mph avg
- .5 mile run off the bike
- The sTRIders had 3.5 hours on the schedule so we headed out and I ended up riding the longest I have ever gone. After we were done we had a 30 minute run off the bike but that wasn't happening so I just ran a little to move the lactic acid out.
Swim - 600 yards
Bike - 124 miles
Run - 10.75 miles
This week I was really light in the running and heavy on the cycling but this week will be more balanced because I have The Best Damn Race Half-Marathon coming up on Saturday.
Lessons learned this week
- When giving blood, work out in the morning so you don't screw up your training.
- If James and I can't get out together don't just scrap the whole workout.